Martin Keane, AP, PA,FL AP 291
Acupuncture Physician & Certified in Classical Homeopathy
Since 1990, Martin Keane has been earning his reputation as one of the leading practitioners of alternative medicine in the Tampa Bay region.
With patients across the country and around the world, Martin Keane works primarily as a classical homeopath, allowing him to treat patients via telephone appointments. Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Medical Qigong, herbal and nutritional supplements may be suggested and incorporated selectively.
Board certified in classical homeopathy, the designation Certified in Classical Homeopathy (CCH) awarded by the Council for Homeopathic Certification, Martin Keane has published cases in Simillium and Homeopathy Today and has lectured at national conferences for the American Association of Oriental Medicine (AAOM) and the National Center for Homeopathy (NCH). He also offers seminars and continuing education courses for medical professionals.
In 2015, Martin Keane earned his doctorate in Medical Qigong from the International College of Medical Qigong (California).
Martin Keane has served on the faculty of the East West College of Natural Medicine in Sarasota, Florida since 1995.
- Autism & ADD/ADHD (children and adult)
- Mental Health Disorders (children & adult)
- Auto-Immune Diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Hashimoto’s Disease)
- Interstitial Cystitis, Chronic UTIs, Yeast Infections, Vulvodynia, Leucorrhea
- Neurological Disorders (MS, Ataxia, Peripheral Neuropathies)
- Skin Disorders (Acne, Itching Disorders, Eczema)
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, Heartburn, Constipation, Pancreatitis)
- Cancer Support Therapy
- Weight Loss Support